1. Your skin absorbs everything you put on it. Go with au Natural products like Giggle Me Green (Homemade Bath & Beauty) and study about Vitamin D absorption.
2. Your body needs quality food/fuel ingredients. Choose wisely what you eat. Ask McDonald's how to do this. They have been accused of using poor quality food choices for years and should have lots of what not to do info on the subject.
3. Breathe in quality air. Choose to live in a 'clean' city. Respiratory disease is on the rise!
4. Move your body. Regular exercise helps with chronic illnesses which are linked to a sedatary lifestyle. Take a daily walk with a friend or two.
5. Control your thoughts. Negative thinking is a most destructive path. Play the happy game and choose to be happy about something in all situations. And, remember to have a quality GIGGLE each day!
Post a Comment